Monday, February 9, 2009

Autobiography


I was born in western WA in 1994. I lived there for three years and then I moved to eastern WA . I have been going to church for 11 years with my Grandma and my Mom. At church my friend Maree ( mar-ee) and I tend to cause chaos after church. Every Sunday there i a mini. WWII between Me, Maree, Hayden, Qinten, and Jacob. We either go to the nursery or the attic and toss whatever we can reach that can't potentially hurt anyone. Every year during the summer my family ( me, Mom , Dad, and Grandma) and one of my friends goes to Idaho for a week. I always go to see my good friend Robin who goes down there at the same time as us. On a normal day I'm on the computer at home playing video games. Twice a month or so I attend Girl Scout meetings. Our troop is trying to earn the "Silver Award". It is the second hardest award to earn. The hardest Award to earn is the "Gold Award". My troop already has the "Bronze Award" and it is really cool. We are about half way to getting te silver award. My Favorite music groups are: O.A.R, R.E.M, Keane, Creed, Nickleback, Blue October, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World, and P!nk.

7 comments:

  1. yo yo yo its luke here man your beautiful we really got to meet i love you skywalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. =). we really need to meet. i love you luke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your best friend (who else?)April 6, 2009 at 11:40 AM

    Christina, you are crazy!!!! "luke" is a person you met on the internet!!!!!!! I emailed you all of the reasons why you are being crazy! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. luke here hey person who is saying christina is crazy. she is not crazy your crazy lol. me and christina are getting along very well we like each other a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. i may be crazy. but for once I'm truly happy with someone. no matter where he's from or how i met him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. luke here skywalker rem when we were going to meet alone to talk about the thing we were going to talk about well good gosh that wasnt me that joined the sever it was stupid jedi mark he was inpersenating me my gosh JEDI MARK WILL PAY DEALLY FOR THIS

    ReplyDelete