Friday, February 20, 2009

My Dream House

- my pet Hailfire droid (his name is bob)

- music room

- laundry room

- the kitchen with my huge fridge

-the garage with a real working police car ( police car sold seperatly)

- don't forget the game room

-my awesome dining room with cool pictures that you cant really see

-where i hold conferences for my at-home buseness

-we all know what this is (for those who don't know: its the bathroom). the place where people living off of hot pockets spend most of their time.

-my whole home, pretty cool huh?

-my bed room with a moter cycle that is there just to look cool -my pod racer (its illegal on most planets except the outer rim planet of Tatooine)

-my library (with two dogs and some random dude on the sofa)


this is my dream home... finally. it took me a long time because i was having technical difficulties with my first dream home so i made a new one. i have a Hailfire droid even though they have rocket launchers and a whole arsenal of blasters and stuff. I really like the pod racer ... pod racer....... illegal on most inner and mid rim planets......yay!........ illegal.........

1 comment: